The Karlshochschule AFS Returnee Scholarship is now available for AFS Returnees worldwide who are interested in studying at Karlshochschule International University in Germany starting Fall 2019.
- Students must be a Returnee of an AFS program from any AFS country worldwide.
- Students can be applying for a Foundation Year (Gap Year) program, or a Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- The scholarship will cover the full university tuition of the program you choose.
- The scholarship will not cover international travel to or from the program.
- One award will be given.
- A selection committee at Karlshochschule will review applications to select the scholarship recipient.
- Applications submitted after the scholarship deadline will not be considered.
- No previous language experience is required.
How to Apply:
- To be considered, complete your AFSNext Registration.
- Once your registration is complete your AFSNext Specialist will direct you to the university application.
- Write a motivation letter that covers the following questions and points:
- Why are you interested in this program?
- How do you hope to use your education to make the world a better place?
- Include a sentence confirming your interest in the returnee scholarship, and let us know how your first AFS program influenced your decision to choose this program.
The deadline to apply for the Karlshochschule AFS Returnee Scholarship is April 15, 2019.
If you have any questions, please reach out to an AFSNext Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1 (877) AFS-NEXT.